Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The Results are In

Crow_Moon_webThe full moon has finally arrived.  Beautiful as ever may I add.  I was so glad to see that the skies have been clear the last couple nights leading up to this eve and they will remain so tonight.  I love to watch her as she rises.  The coolness of the air always seems to make her that more beautiful and bright.  It is the last of the cool nights this year, at least until the fall comes again much later in the year.  So I will gaze on her this eve and enjoy.  
33
Also today is the day that I choose the winner of my latest giveaway.  I saw that I had 15 entries.  I have to say I dislike random number generators so, I created my own.  At least for this time.  Tossing the numbers all in a bucket, I drew one out and it was the wonderful number 8.  Counting down on the comments I come to Dori T at My radiant Moon.  A wonderful blog that I am surprised I hadn’t found sooner. 

Dori, I have sent you an email to inform you and await your reply with all your posting instructions.  To the other 14….. don’t worry I am hoping to do many more of these as I used to in the past…. That is if I can get my butt into gear and get a bit more organized…. There is always an excuse isn't there? 
 
Congrats again to Dori.  And do try and sneak a peak at the gorgeous moon tonight.  As always I can assure you she will be beautiful. 

5 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

Congrats to Dori.
Mary

Magic Love Crow said...

Congrats Dori ;o) What a special giveaway you have won ;o) Yes, I will be peaking at the moon ;o)

OmaLindasOldeBaggsandStuftShirts said...

Congrats to Ms. Dori and thanks MM for having a super duper giveaway. Oma Linda

Dede said...

Good Morning! Congratulations to Dori! Lucky lady! No excuses are necessary, we all understand how life can and will just take over, even without our permission to do so.

Wishing you bright clear skies!

(((HUGS)))

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness!! Thank you everyone and especially MM for picking the number 8. Wow!