Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My Little Virgo Man

There is a wonderful simpleness about a child. The carefree way they look at life and the things around them. So open to all views and perspectives. They are much like a book that has yet to be written and depending on the writers the possibilities are endless

Earlier this weekend I was blessed to share in my grandson's 3rd birthday. It was a blessing to say the least. Yet I realized also that time is so brief. It will not be long his 4th will be here and so on and so on...

Be careful that such precious pieces of time dont fall through the cracks. They are truly the things that memories are made of...

1 comments:

Rue said...

Oh, what a handsome boy! They do grow so fast! It seems like yesterday I was putting my neices to bed in a crib, and now they are 11 & 12...sigh!