This morning I received an award. It is called the Versatile Blogger Award. The wonderful thing about it is that, the person who bestowed it upon me, I did not know. Upon visiting her blog The Natural Catholic I soon wondered why I had not been there before. I also realized that Rox has been following my blog. Usually when I gain a new follower I visit there blog and more times then not become a follower. Yet I guess with all the going ons as of late I missed this one. Honestly I am not sure if I would have went to a blog titled The Natural Catholic. Funny how sometimes we see things and form an opinion without really knowing anything really about it. I guess I was guilty of just that. I think that in the future I will find that this little hidden treasure that came my way today was a great find indeed.
Now on with the rules of the award.
1. Thank the person who gave the award to you - Thank you so much Rox, I love your blog and the wonderful pictures.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
* I have recently discovered Greek yogurt and think it is the best thing ever.
* If I could visit any place in the world, the first place I would want to go is Ireland
* I miss having little ones in my house. My grandkids moved out of state last year.
* I do not like june bugs. NOT AT ALL
* I love the smell of Rosemary
* I love a good thunderstorm
* There is nothing that I would not taste. At least once.
3. Pass the award on to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic. ( I am going to cut mine to 7)
* Dancing Fire - A wonderfully inspirational blog
* Spellcrafts A place filled with wonderful creations made by a wonderful person
* Shuttering Heights A great lady with tons of compassion
* Tanglefrost A blog what will make you think and smile often
* Sparkle and Shine What can I say she loves purple and her stories and site always make me smile
* Raven Moon Magic A woman with true courage and a beautiful talent
* Peek A Boo - Madness Among the Mayhem OK I have known Bridgett for a bit but she finally moved into her new home maybe she can visit us a bit more.. She is terribly missed.
4. And of course contact those you choose and let them know about the award.
Thanks again Rox for thinking of me and guiding me to your site... And thanks to the rest of you... for all you do.. and for all you give...