Recently Susan over at She Who Seeks bestowed upon me a wonderful award, entitled the Prolific Blogger Award. At the time I did not feel as if I had been very prolific as I had been running around like a chicken with its head chopped off doing other things besides blogging or keeping up with my other fellow blogger's sites...
When I looked up the definition it stated:
1. (of a plant, animal, or person) Producing much fruit or foliage or many offspring.
2. (of an artist, author, or composer) Producing many works.
I sort of liked the idea of describing my writings as a production of fruit. So Susan I thank you for thinking of me in such a manner and appreciate your kindness. Of course there are rules to this award as in any so there goes .
1. Link the award to the person to whom sent you the gift. (see above)
2. Link to the blog of the person who created the award - Hazra of Advanced Booking. I love the fact that this started back in November of 2009.
3. At Advanced Booking enter your name into Mr. Linky so there is a complete list of all the recipients.
4. Pass the award on to 7 more people whom you feel are prolific bloggers. I find this rule the hardest as there are always more than 7. Yet here goes :
1. Nydia at Bringing Up Salamanders
2. Linda at Olde Baggs n Stuffed Shirts
3. Yart at My Adventures of Sustainable Living
4. Rue at Rue & Hyssop
5. Akasa Wolfsong at HeartSongs
6. Mary at Moontides and so many more
7. Faerwillow at Serindipity
All of these women have leant their wisdom and charm to blogging in so many ways. They have most definately been very prolific, bearing wonderful fruit that stays with one always.