Saturday, August 8, 2009

Mother Moon






On a cool November eve,

After setting of the sun.

As the twilight hastens forth,

And the night has just begun.




In her brilliance forth she comes,

Lifting from the east

Shining forth for all to see,

From grandest down to least




Upward slowly as she climbs,

Into the darken sky

Shedding glow to all below,

From her pedestal on high




She is known as mother moon,

And full this night she be

In all her glory forth she comes,

And shines her light on me




Her strength is felt deep in my soul,

Her guidance in my heart

Shes been with me for many years,

Yes from the very start




Each month I watch her come and go,

From waxing thru to wane

Her movements guide me thoroughly,

Thru loses and thru gains




My mother moon, my dearest friend,

To you always be true

For you have been there all for me,

I give myself to you.




Content Copyright 2009 - Mother Moons Message

0 comments: