Friday, October 23, 2009

The Woodmans Garden - Update

Wanted to give a quick update to all of you who have been following my ongoing story.  I have decided to cease entries in my blog.  If you are wondering why?  I am deciding to take what I have and work it a bit more and  create an actual book.  I am limited somewhat in the length and details I can go into with it being on a blog and I am learning with my style it could draw out a bit more than the month of October.  So... I am devoting more time to it outside of blog time.... If by chance any of you are still interested in the outcome or finished product..... just let me know and when available I would be glad to let you read it and give any criticism good or bad. 

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Have you signed up for National Novel Writing Month? That might be a fun way to work on it!

Anonymous said...

You know (I don't know much about your project) but many authors have a separate book blog. The purpose is twofold; one, it's a dedicated blog, and two it's designed to attract a following and popularity (which I understand is an uberplus when trying to attract agents and such for publication ;)). I've tried to do it with my own novel I'm (trying to) write. It doesn't hold actual chapters, just the synopsis, information about the world (it's fantasy) and general "pepping" for my book. You may consider that... but I agree it's hard to post actual writing on blogs like that! o.o Does any of that make sense? o.0

BTW I've looked through some of the posts, I'd love to read it all when it's done. :)

Mother Moon said...

Aerinndis, I went to your site and read your synopsis... I really enjoyed it... great story.... it is somewhat what encouraged me to do what I did.... Not sure about starting another blog. I have 3 already.... we will just have to see...

Rob the Gardener said...

I will be 'the first' to read the book and am so so glad you decided to do this.

You know there was something boiling up inside you the past weeks and now to read you will do this book make me think of birds... wink wink...

Aweseome Janie !!!!

Although it will mean we will probably not have any more Grace stories for a while, which is a pity but to know you found what you were looking for is much more important :)