Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Weekly Featured Blog to Visit

It seems that many of the blogs that I run across are women, young and old, trying to figure out how to live the way they feel in their hearts, yet not upsetting the tendar balance of friends and family.  What is it about us, that gives us such nuturing ways that we feel obligated to see to the happiness of so many.  It is just the make up of a woman I guess.  I do not think that this will change anytime soon. 

Anytime someone signs up to follow my blog, I go and check theirs out.  This is one of the secrets I have in finding the treasures I find.  And once again the hunt proved fruitful.  June like many of us is hiding in her broom closet and has choosen to share her adventures with blogland.  I love her writing as it seems true and honest and you can hear the concern in her voice as she writes about the pros and cons of slowly sharing her beliefs with those who encircle her world.  Truly I believe that this is an admirable trait and one that will eventually bring her out of her closet in full force once she gains the confidence she needs.  And we all know that friends can help this process tremendously.
   Of course this is where the lot of you come in..... Isn't her title and such so cute, her button likewise.... Closet Magick has a little of all of us in it.  Of course there are some that this point may be long gone in their journey which is even better for June as your pearls of wisdom can help her I'm sure... Still there are others who struggle also with the release of knowledge to family and friends on the inner workings of your life when it comes to beliefs and practices.  I invite you to visit June at Closet Magick and welcome her.   


9 comments:

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

Just wanted to wish you a very Happy New Year. I always find a neat surprise when I visit your site. I will have to go over to Closet Magick and check her site out and tell her you sent me
Always
Maggie

Anonymous said...

Great blog and I understand what she is going through.


Willow

Anonymous said...

I will have to visit in a second. I got your email about willow's willow runes but forgot to email back. I think there is a delicate balance between out of the broom closet and in. It's somewhat easy for women to sort of use herbs and have seasonal decor around though. There's a line between our world and their's and also between a child's world and our's. My daughter has told several people she has witch friends but they are good witches. I think kids take it just fine!

brandi said...

~her mother and her visited my blog which led me to theirs...i find it such a blessing that they are this journey together...seeking & searching & growing together...it is so wonderful to see they have someone so close share such a gift...brightest blessings~

Jblover109Woozworld said...

You know blogland seems like a fairly safe and way to come out of the broom closet. I remember back when I was coming out of the broom closet to try and find others like me I got involved with liked minded others thru Sagewoman. The internet was up and going in the mid 90's but just not the way alot of people felt comfortable using quite yet. We all had our own chosen names and I was Rowan Uldwillow. I have alot of fond memories of that lovely magazine.
How nice that you have made another new friend!

Rue said...

I'm like you - whenever someone 'follows' me, I try to track them down via their blog and follow them too. It is a wonderful way to meet people! You are doing such a good thing, helping out your fellow bloggers! Hugs to you!

Tracy said...

Both June and I were out of touch for most of the day so what a pleasant surprise to find this evening! You are such a sweet woman. The comments on June's blog are really wonderful! She is a very talented and special young lady and I am so happy she has this extra support as she travels her path.

J. said...

Thank you so much! I didn't know if anything would come of this blog, but already I've gotten so much out of it...thank you for sending more readers my way. It means a lot. :)

--June.

Bridgett said...

I'm now a follower! Thank you!