Monday, March 8, 2010

Featured Blog - Art From My Heart

There is nothing I love more than someone with a kind spirit and a kind word.  Marie is just that.  A gentle soul that shows through in the art work she does.  I would like to encourage those of you who may not already know Marie  to visit her site Art Of My Heart.  It is sprinkled with uplifting words as well as wonderful examples of her many projects .  She is also known for having an occasional giveaway now and then.  I have not been fortunate to win any of them as of yet, though I can say it is definitely on my wish list. 

3 comments:

Marie S said...

What a wonderful thing to start the day with, thank you so much.
I am so honored to be featured on your blog.
You made my week!
Blessings all over you my sweet.
I still can not believe it, you done shook me right up!!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing. I have never seen her work before and it is just beautiful.

Willow

Bridgett said...

I love Marie. She's such a sweetheart.