Saturday, November 20, 2010

Cup of Tea Swap - Hurry sign up ends November 23

Browsing through posts this morning, I came across a wonderful idea.  Sara over at Seaside Diaries of a Kimberline is organizing a Tea Swap.  Anyone who may be interested just need sign up and on each will be paired with a partner to swap a sample of their favorite teas along with some tea oriented knick knack.  I found this so funny as earlier I had gathered a few tea items as an idea for a giveaway, I just never got around to putting it all together.  Let me say that swaps are tremendous fun, as I truly love surprises.  Head on over to Sara's place and check it out.


2 comments:

brandi said...

~good morning...i l♥ve this idea of a swap...thank you so for sharing!!! i am off to sign myself up...wishing you a wonderful day ahead...much l♥ve and light upon you always~

Theresa MacNaughton said...

This DOES sound like fun! I think I'll check it out. Theresa