Thursday, November 12, 2009

Early Christmas For Noah



I just had to share this with everyone as I knew you would want to take part if you have not already. See below...

A little boy who is battling cancer is feeling the love from people around the world. Five-year-old Noah Biorkman is in the final stages of the disease. His family along with complete strangers are helping him celebrate Christmas early this year.

Noah's family will celebrate Christmas November 13 and 14 this year. Noah loves Christmas cards and what started out as a request for cards, has turned into a flurry of well-wishes from people all over.

The response has been overwhelming. In just one day alone, the Post Office in South Lyon delivered 80,000 pieces of mail.

David Priebe, the officer in charge of the Post Office in South Lyon, says he's never seen anything like it. He says even during the Christmas season the Post Office doesn't see this much mail.

Noah's South Lyon address spread fast on facebook and blogs with the address in South Lyon. Take note -there's been an address change, but you can still send your well wishes.
 
Send your card or letter to:
Noah Biorkman
1141 Fountain View Circle
South Lyon, MI 48178


5 comments:

Anndi said...

I posted this on my Facebook page. Tomorrow, my daughter and I will take one of our Unicef cards and mail it out to him.

This is a confirmation that through compassion, we can do anything.

mxtodis123 said...

Most definitely will get a card out.
Mary

Dede said...

Sent him a card yesterday. This just breaks my heart.....

(((HUGS)))

Jblover109Woozworld said...

What a wonderful thing to do for this little boy in need of the comfort of love.

Bridgett said...

I heard about this on the radio the other day...then I started seeing it all over facebook.

I will definitely get a card out, even though I've missed their Christmas celebration.

)O(
boo