Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving Week


Goodness what a time it has been the last few day... First our router went out.  Of course this happened on Friday evening, when we could not do anything about it until Monday morning... Also of course this happened for the second time, (happened the previous weekend) and I was told to have it checked out last week... So the I told you so was given to me a few times.... Plus there is just the wonderful time of Thanksgiving and all the preperations. 

My guest list has increased to 12 with 4 staying at our home for a few days.  So I have been busy doing the usual, house cleaning, grocery shopping and such. I will start some of my cooking today... Mainly just the goodies as my mother and sister are already here and my my brother and his wife arrive tomorrow evening.... It is so much  nicer to have things to just nibble on instead of cooking all the time... gives more time to visiting and such, plus I am dying for a good batch of Aunt Bills candy...

I will do my best to write a few words throughout the week, yet I think I may not be able to do it as much as I would like.... Who knows an escape into the computer room to vent some stress may come in handy from time to time... One never knows...til then  :-)

9 comments:

Birgit said...

Have a harmonious Thanksgiving with no stress at all! :)

Hugs,
Birgit

mxtodis123 said...

Being a city gal, I don't know what a router is, LOL, but hoping you and your family have a wonderful, wonderful stress-free Thanksgiving.

mermaiden said...

enjoy your family :D

Dede said...

Sounds like you have had a productive week. Have a Happy stress free Thanksgiving!

(((HUGS)))

Rob the Gardener said...

Beautiful picture.

Oh router problems I have had as well and were not good for my heart lol.

Looks like you will have a cozy Thanksgiving.

Lyon said...

Holy wow, that's a ton of people. lol You are going to be busy, but I hope very much that you have a great and happy Thanksgiving.

Jblover109Woozworld said...

I can relate my computer has been giving me trouble too! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family Mother Moon!

Renee said...

Have a lovely day.

Love Renee xoox

Bridgett said...

Happy belated Thanksgiving, my friend!

)O(
boo