Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy New Year to All

Ok I truly had no intention at all of writing today, yet after the day I had it only seemed fitting to add a few quick words to end the day right.    First, no the dog is not mine... Wish he was...He is a sweetie I snapped a picture of when I was up in Alexandria VA last May visiting my son.  Yet this is one of my new year resolutions... to get me a dog or at least either do it or stop talking about it.  Plus I  needed (well really wanted) to post a picture with the blog...
It could not have been a more beautiful day for November 1st.  Weather was gorgeous so of course Vincent and I had to take the Harley out... A fantastic ride.  It was as if all the gunk of last year was blown off of me by the time we arrived home later in the day.  We visited a couple cemetaries while we were out also.  I have a feeling that this is the beginning of a wonderful day...

I know nothing spectacular.... Just a quick Happy New Year to all of you... Enjoy the rest of your weekend.....

11 comments:

Dede said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful day! You so deserve it. A very Happy New Year to you as well.

(((HUGS)))

Rue said...

Oh, it sounds like a wonderful way to spend the day - riding like the wind!

I say, get the dog - but that's just me. I miss my dog - but having 2 cats really keeps me hopping. The only thing is, dogs need lots of attention and company!

Danni said...

Happy New Year to you too! Glad you were able to get out and enjoy the beautiful weather!

Wendy said...

I hope you make the decision that is best for you when it comes to getting a dog. A Happy New Year to you as well!

Rob the Gardener said...

Happy New Year to you :)

Must say I gotta get used to the idea of these wishes on November, but funny enough I have a few reasons to see this as the start of a new era as well, so here we go. Happy New Year :)

Sobeit said...

May I suggest that if you want to get a dog, please go to a rescue shelter and you'll find one there that will be your 'forever' companion.... so many of them are waiting for place to belong to.

You have a beautiful blog here.

Sobeit

KrisMrsBBradley said...

Happy New Year to you as well! Now that October is over, I get to explore all the wonderful blogs of all the people that stopped by my blog last month :O)

I've loved reading through yours this morning! And I'm adding your button to my button widget!

Have a great week!

Jeanne said...

Happy New Year!

Mother Moon said...

Sobeit: let me say that if i do get a dog, that I will most definately go to the rescue shelter to obtain one... I could not agree with you more in regards to this issue..

dreaming in maine said...

Happy New Year! The wheel turns again, bringing in new energy for a new year! Good luck with the pet considerations :)

Bridgett said...

What a cute doggy! I can't wait to see what breed you choose for yourself. I'm sort of partial to french bulldogs and pugs myself. :)

Happy New Year to you as well!

)O(
boo