Monday, January 4, 2010

The Finishing Touch

Many of you I know were following the 31 days of Yule.  A brief break was given for the holidays so the remaining treats will be given away through the beginning of January.  The first of these great possibilities is Ogham staves from Green Woman Crafts.  I am not sure if many of you are familiar with these items yet I can assure you that you would love to have a set.  They are a form of Celtic divination based on tree lore.  Each stave is from the tree which it represents. These staves hail from England.  This is key as there are some of the trees that are not native to the states, such as the Rowan.  Click the link above to add your name into the hopper for a chance. 

5 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

Oh gosh, would I love them, but I am still not sure how these giveaways work.
Mary

Tracy said...

I would love to win these. Not only do they look like they would be fun to learn to use, but they are interesting too! I had never heard of this form of divination before.

Divaeva said...

Wow - I have never seen those... I would love to have a set of my very own to play and learn with!

Wicca Moms said...

Janie, should you not win (I'm drawing in around a half hour), I'd suggest you contact her and show her the work that you do with your runes. I'm willing to bet she'd do a trade with you...
-Fae

Bridgett said...

Weren't these amazing???