Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Deep In The Lyon's Den - This Weeks Featured Blog

I know that there are a few of you who have found this little jewel yet I still wanted to highlight it this week as my featured blog.  Many of you know her from The Wandering Hearth .  Recently she began a new project Lyons Tarot Den.  If you like indepth writings and reviews on anything Tarot, this is your place to be.  It is a wee babe in blogland with its first post being written on January 9th 2010, yet it is authored by a well seasoned writer.  One of the things I love most about Lyon is that she is not afraid to write anything yet she has a wonderful manner of being frank yet compassionate.  This generally refers to her initial blog The Wandering Hearth, yet it appears that her new blog is going to be quite the same.

When visiting Lyons Tarot Den you cannot only read of reviews on various tarot decks, there is also the option to have a reading done by Lyon herself.  I myself have not done this yet, although I have to admit I am quite curious and usually my curiousity wins out.... I urge you to go and  visit this newly developed site and sit a spell and ponder over all there is.  Lyon has a wonderful way of digging deep into the matter and finding little trinkets that are at times overlooked.  Enjoy the reading.... I know I do

6 comments:

Me said...

I just found that link yesterday and added her :)

I have dabbled with tarot so I really look forward to picking her brain :)

mxtodis123 said...

I love Lyon's blogs. Wonderful and full of lots of good info.
Mary

brandi said...

~wonderful post written...Lyon gifted me with one of her readings and i was left with wonderful feelings...the amount of time and thought was amazing...how she interpreted each card and so eloquently spoke the words was fantastic...i could only urge you and any other to atleast once let her read for you...she truly is a great blessings to all...brightest blessings~

Emme Toaye said...

Wonderfully creative and useful information at Lyon's blog, thanks for the link I enjoyed it and it did a great job of inspiring me to work this morning.

Lyon said...

Awwwww dangit you are the best! How sweet of you to help spread the word about my new internet baby. Thank you so much for your kind words. And all the rest of you guys too. You know how to lift my heart and make me smile. I can't tell you enough how much I appreciate you thinking of me.

Bridgett said...

Lyon is one of my best blogger friends. I just adore her and her blogs.

Great choice!

)O(
boo