Monday, January 25, 2010

Drawn..........

I am drawn to all that resembles the coming spring.  Drawn to the Rowan for its resemblance of Imbolc and the quickening it represents.  Drawn to the brightness of the birds as they begin to don their more vivid colors in preperation for the courtship that is soon to begin.  Drawn to the urge to cleanse and begin a new.  Drawn to plant and see the small green sprouts slowly shoot our of the soft rich earth which hold them.  I am drawn out of myself.  As if in side a cocoon or warm winter cave, I long to emerge out into the bright sunlight and once again create. 

Yesterday I began my planting indoors.  I planted herbs of Basil, Rosemary, Chamomile and Lavender.  I planted a multitude of flowers from columbine,  forget me nots, cupids darts and many others.... Likewise I have started my much needed spring cleaning and as stated earlier, I am eager to complete it by the end of this week.  Not only will it allow me to do my house cleansing at Imbolc it will also get it out of the way and allow me more time to do other things when the weather does turn warmer and remain that way.

As for the creativity side of it all.  I am to receive my netbook this week.  Words can not even begin to explain the excitement inside of me in regards to this.  I have patiently been waiting for it since I ordered it earlier this month.  It is a late Christmas presant from my sweetie, Vincent.  I have been holding off on much of my writing until it arrives, as this is going to be its main purpose.  I can hardly wait to recieve it. I think I can safely say I am busting at the seams with words to put down.

Like so many others I have also decided to attempt a little organization on my part especially in regards to my blog.  If I truly give the time I am wanting to my writing I am definately going to have to do some organizing.  I have started a weekly post on Monday's which will be a brief detail of the current Tree Month.  It has always been an area which I am quite fond of and seeing that much of my life these days seems to be centered around the wonderful tree, I thought it only right.  Possibly somewhat of an omen you might say.  At the moment it is quite basic yet as time continues who knows the posts may grow into more detail.  Likewise I will continue to focus on a new blog each week.  Introducing you and yours to little treasures I find in blogland.  This post as always will appear each Wednesday.  It has become a very special part of my week and has truly brought me many blessings as well as new friends. 

Who knows I may try a few other things out yet I am not too keen on making it to organized or set in its tracks as I think that that can make it become somewhat boring or predictable and I do not want to become either of those things.  I like the interaction that off the cuff entries can bring between blogger and comments.  And that is something that can not always be achieved via a planned or scheduled blog post.  For some time though I have wanted to somewhat get a bit more of myself into Mother Moon.  In regards to my spiritual path.  It has beem emerging at a quickening pace and I very much would like to at least share some of the ride with some of the people whom I feel have helped to get me here.  You know who you are.. and if you even have a bit of  a wonderment if you are one of them... then you probably are.... what would a girl do without you....

So off I go... to continue my tasks for this Monday morning.  I wish you a warm and cheery Monday morning.. Yes I know there are some of you who do not like to smile on Monday mornings, yet I still wish you a good one... Get you a big cup of coffee... take a couple good sips in silence, ponder on all the things that are good..... and I bet you will at lest have a bit of a smile... enjoy.... many blessings to you all.

10 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

Good morning. I am one of the smiling people. I'm back at work and don't want to be here, but still smiling. I look forward to seeing the blogs that you find for us and have ended up joining each one. Ah, spring. It sure feels like it today. Too bad it's not going to last.
Mary

OmaLindasOldeBaggsandStuftShirts said...

You are always so good at finding interesting folks and sharing lovely thoughts. Monday blessings to you as well. (((((hugs)))))

Jblover109Woozworld said...

You inspire to get more organized! To me organization is simplification and life becomes lighter. I enjoy watching you grow into the spring and glad to see you planting! Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

I really need to order my seeds soon so I can plant mine indoors. I love planting them indoors and watching them grow til its time to put them outside.

Willow

Anonymous said...

Blessings Mother Moon!!!
I am itching to start my herb garden soon too! I am terribly un-organized though & need to find new pots... *lol*

Anonymous said...

Janie...I got your gift sweetie-pie...I'll e-mail you about it.

And we have loads of Rowan here which I can send you...

Talk to you soon big sis...

Rue said...

So happy that you have a present coming to you! That netbook sounds great!

Oh, and the planting! Sigh. Perhaps, now that I have a good South facing window in this home, I can try planting my own seeds again. They never used to live, because I didn't have enough light. Do show us their progress!

Me said...

We all seem to be on the same page.

Just wanted to let you know that I completely admire your blog and have a Kreativ award for you:)

Brightest Blessings

Kat

Tracy said...

I am thinking about starting an herb garden but have no idea where to start! I wanted to take this chance to tell you how much I love what you write. I may not always comment, but I enjoy reading your thoughts. You make me think.

brandi said...

~i am quite excited about reading your tree of the month posts...i have always been fascinated by them and find them quite magical...will be waiting! brightest blessings and good luck with your herbs~