Thursday, January 7, 2010

St Patricks Day..... Can not Wait.....

Well it is freezing cold outside... and it is STILL 72 days until spring however....I have something else to keep my mind focused to future times.... I have acquire 2 nice little tickets to go and see my boys in Dallas Texas on non other than St Patricks day... Yes... I know that is not until March 17th, however it is 4 days earlier than my Spring deadline and just as special to me... if not more.... so.... I have even a sooner date to look forward to and let me say... You think Spring makes me feel warm.... Matthew Bellamy of Muse can make me feel absolutely HOT..... Ha.... guess that is what a couple glasses of wine in the evening can do to an old broad......

7 comments:

Tracy DeLuca said...

Awesome. Hot guys and great music are always worth looking forward to!

mxtodis123 said...

That is wonderful. I am so happy for you. Do you do anything special for St. Patty's Day? I always have to wear my green, but corned beef and cabbage? They keep it. Some Irish woman I am.
Mary

Dede said...

Thrilled that you got tickets! Had to laugh about the wine. giggle

(((HUGS)))

Mother Moon said...

what can I say.... I may be 48 but am still a young girl at heart.... will always like the boys in the band....

Lyon said...

Hey there isn't any harm in lookin and for the record, I concur!!! =)

Yay for the tickets, I'm happy for you. Now hurry up March 17th!

Anonymous said...

Sooooo......wanna take this old girl with you? I will help you kidnap him. 8-)

Bridgett said...

Good for you! Sounds like a lot of fun.

St. Patrick's Day is seriously one of my favorite. Well, you already know I have a thing for shamrocks. LOL