- Thank the Person giving the Award - A big thank you to Kat... I simply love your blog and appreciate you thinking of me.
- Copy the Award to your blog - There it is to the left
- Place a Link to their blog - Well it is at the top, yet (Link) here it is again
- Name 7 things people do not know about you. See below
- Nominate 7 other bloggers See below
- Place a link to these bloggers. See Below
- Leave a comment on their blog letting them know.... ditto again
Seven Unknown facts about me...... um this could be interesting.....
- I can not stand june bugs. Nothing has the ability to cause me to make a fool out of myself like a june bug.... I am not afraid of bugs in general in fact I sort of like them... except for june bugs.... Do not like the way they can latch onto you with their legs.
- I love the smell of burnt chicken feathers.... I know it is sort of gross.. blame my grandma for it.... I helped her alot when I was little kill chickens then pluck and clean them. Burning the small feathers off was one of the things I helped with.
- I wake up every early morning at either 3:21 or 4:30 am without fail. Not sure why yet if I check my clock when I do wake up one of those times will always be present.
- I still have my sisters phone number on my cell even though she passed over 5 years ago. I just can not bring myself to delete it.
- I have a fetish for 6 point tecates with salt and lime.
- I love to watch crop dusters. I will intentionally stop my car on a country road to sit and watch while a crop duster flys.... I have even been known to follow them...
- I love to work animals hides. Tanning that is, the old way.... Scraping and such... My favorites are beaver hides.
Now for the seven nominations. I like so many others have said love everyones blogs and find it really hard to nominate just 7... Fortunately I have seen several already out there and know they are going to get a chance to do this also... Yet I wanted to throw a couple in there that I havent seen yet.
There are so many others yet this will get the ball started. Thanks again Kat